oodlique is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
oodlique may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. When changes have been made to this privacy and data policy, we will inform you by email of this update. This policy is effective from 20.05.2018.
Why this policy exists
This data protection policy ensures Trafficattic Ltd T/A oodlique:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Data protection law
The Data Protection Act 1998 describes how organisations including Trafficattic Ltd T/A oodlique, must collect, handle and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, phone number and postal address
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Transaction data – details of transactions by you on oodlique website.
- Financial data – data we use to process payments for your orders. Oodlique does not store payment card details. These details are processed using our third party provider. All payments made on our checkout page are encrypted to ensure secure transfer of data to our third party payment provider.
Failing to provide personal data:
If you fail to provide us with required personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the goods in which you require to purchase via oodlique.
How we collect your data
We collect your personal data by the following methods:
- The purchase of a product via oodlique
- Creation of a customer/seller account
- email marketing opt-in forms
- Competition or Survey entrants
- Feedback emails & forms.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will not send email marketing without your prior consent.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third Party Data Sharing:
We use the following providers to collect and share data:
- Performance Service Providers:
- Including our payment service provider to enable us to accept secure payments from the customer.
- Platform Hosting & Cloud Providers. In order to host our platform and data securely.
- Marketing Providers: Including Social Media Platforms, email Marketing providers, feedback forms, which enables us to connect with you about marketing content and order details.
- Analytics Platform Providers: Which enables us to increase performance of our marketplace by tracking how our users interact with our website.
- Customer Service Platform Providers: Which enables us to interact with our customers directly via live chat plugins and CRM.
- Business Advisors: We may share data with our business advisors for risk management.
- Third Party Compliance: We work closely with all our thrid party providers to ensure their optimum data protection compliancy
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Links:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that informs you about signing up to our email marketing list. Simply leave this box unticked if you do not wish for your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected] or clicking the “unsubscribe” link on our marketing emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Trafficattic Ltd. T/A oodlique, iHubs, GMIT, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.