Personalised Blush Rose Gold Wedding Planner
Getting to ‘Aisle Ready’ can be a rather stressful process but with our Personalised Gold Foil Wedding Planner, we will take you step by step through every brainstorm, budget & negotiation, so you can create the wedding you’ll love, your way!
Your blush rose gold wedding planning book is the ultimate handbag size wedding planner, guide & notebook that is packed with great advice, tips, questions to ask, checklists, worksheets, & note sections for you to treasure in later years.
You bring the magic, the ideas and the dream (and of course the groom) to create the wedding you’ll love, your way!
Wedding Planner Contents & Worksheets:
• Aisle Do Calendar • wedCLOUD Brainstorm • Vision Board – create your own!• Who’s Who
• Payment Timeline • Your Guest list
• Ceremony Venue Short List • Order of Service • Ceremony Music • Getting Married Abroad
• Reception Venue Short List • Music & Entertainment • Catering • Reception Drinks • Speeches • Seating Plan • Floor Plan
PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER
• What to expect • Questions to ask • Wedding Day Photo List
FLOWERS & DECOR
From bouquets to ribbons & questions to ask your providers, we have everything covered for you to explore & get creative with your wedding flowers and decor
• The Bride • Bridal Party Attire • Groom & Groomsmen Attire
STATIONERY & GIFTS
HAIR & MAKE-UP
• Health & Beauty
CAKE & FAVOURS
A little history, top tips, questions to ask, and so much more!
GROOM TO DO’S
LET’S GET ORGANISED
• Order of Events • Honeymoon Tips • Final To Do’s • Wedding Week Planner • Rehearsal Dinner
THE BIG DAY
• A word of advice • Essential Wedding Day Kit
KEY CONTACT LIST
Store your wedding party contact details & details of your key wedding day suppliers including appointment dates to remember!
Each chapter contains a NOTES section for you to jot down your ideas, to do’s & important information! Worksheets & Note sections can be easily written on in pen & pencil.
Your book will be protected from damage by a durable book wrap which will fit through your post box.