Last Updates: 09.09.2016
Welcome to oodlique.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using
Your access to and use of our service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance of these terms. These terms apply to all users, visitors and others who access or use or service.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access our website.
- Our Contract
This contract (the “Agreement) is between you and oodlique.com. You can contact oodlique at:
Address: Innovation Hubs, GMIT Campus, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Email: [email protected]
We allow third parties to sell products via our service. All such third parties are identified to you on the service. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not promise anything in respect of those third parties or their services. We do not control or provide their actions or services and they are not a part to this agreement. At no stage does oodlique have possession of anything listed or sold through this website.
- Using oodlique.com
- We do not sell products for purchase by children. We do sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 you may use the oodlique services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Sellers Must not:
- Post, list or upload content or products in an inappropriate category or area on our website
- Sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of the third party.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading content
- Sellers must not advertise their own website URL on any of their content pages.
- Add other oodlique.com buyers, even a buyer who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mailing list) without their consent.
- Prohibited Items for sale
- Advertisements – Listings that are intended mainly or wholly as to transport you to other commercial or private websites for the purpose of advertising.
- Animal or Human Products – Human parts or remains. Live animals. Parts or products from whale, dolphin, shark, and elephant (including elephant ivory) or from any other endangered or protected animal or plant are prohibited.
- Illegal and potentially illegal products – Including products that cannot be lawfully shipped or sold in Ireland & the UK; such as unauthorised replicas, counterfeit items or unauthorised copies; stolen goods ( any goods obtained unlawfully), promotional or advanced copies of media items; personal mailing lists and information.
- oodlique.com Responsibilities
- oodlique.com provides the buyer with a service to browse and buy products online through seller outlets which have subscribed to sell their items/products using this online shopping platform.
- oodlique.com are not responsible for any transaction or correspondence between the buyer and seller.
- oodlique.com provides businesses with a platform to advertise and sell their products through our website.
- Oodliques Role
oodlique allows third party sellers to list and sell their products at oodlique.com In each case such case this is indicated on the respective product detail page. oodlique helps facilitate transactions that’s are carried out on the oodlique platform, oodlique is neither the buyer nor the seller of the seller’s items. oodlique provides a venue for sellers and buyers to agree and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is solely between buyer and seller. oodlique is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is it the seller’s agent. The seller is responsible for the sale of the products and for dealing with any buyer claims or any other arising matter out of or in connection with the contract between seller and buyer.
Joining oodlique as a buyer is free.
For our users selling through oodlique.com we have set out fees for their service. Please contact us for a pricing plan, which we may change from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change the fees or add additional fees for our services for promotional events or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on our site.
All our fees are quoted in Euro. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using our site and services in a timely manner with a valid payment method.
If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you will be responsible for ensuring that your listings are accurate and do not include misleading information. The catalogues may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary, materials. You may use the catalogues only for informational purposes and only in connection with your oodlique.com listings. You may not use catalogue content in a way that infringes or breaches anyone’s proprietary rights.
- Our Liability
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of oodlique services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that this will not happen.
Also access to our service may occasionally be suspended, restricted to allow for maintenance, repairs or introduction of new services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any of these barriers.
Oodlique.com will not be held responsible for
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part,
- Any loss to a business (including loss of profits, revenue, data or wasted expenditure)
- Any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using oodlique.com
oodlique will not be held responsible for any delay of failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay of failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have goods sent within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. You can access and change the information you provide us with and choose not to receive communications by signing-in to your account. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
You agree that you will only use our site and service in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. You will compensate us in full for any losses or costs, including reasonable legal fees; we incur arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Violations of this policy
You are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer, Online Store or communication centre, as applicable.
In the event that you become aware of any breach of this policy or notice any content or material that you believe may be in breach of this policy, you agree to notify us immediately and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the breach.
To report any violation of this policy, please email us on the address given above.
- Shop Requirement
- Each Business must have a PayPal Business Account setup before they are able to sell via oodlique.com
- When you sell an item, you will pay an agreed percentage of the item selling price to oodlique.
- You must complete the information on your delivery & returns page on your shop to your specifications.
- You must acknowledge that oodlique.com is not responsible for any dealings with the transactions between you and your buyer.
- All products must fall into the designed categories listed on our website; if your product does not fall into any of these categories you must contact us.
- oodlique has the right to relocate any product to a different category if they feel it has not been positioned in the correct category.
- All Businesses are required to upload all content to their website & keep it updated.
- Shop Term & Conditions
- The following rules MUST be followed by each shop, if these rules are not followed, your shop may be suspended temporarily!
- Terms & Delivery page must be filled out prior to products being uploaded.
- Every order must be processed and dispatched within the time stated by you on your shipping information, if this is not possible, correspondence with the buyer must be made to inform them of when their item will be dispatched.
- All email enquires received from buyers must be responded to within 48 hours
- Accepted Payments
oodlique requires all sellers to offer payments through PayPal. PayPal is not only convenient to use, but it also offers buyers and sellers protection assistance against fraud, chargebacks and theft of financial data.
Offline payment methods generally do not offer the same level of protection or convenience as online payments.
oodlique requires all sellers to accept PayPal in their listings
Sellers may offer to accept:
- PayPal ( all sellers must offer PayPal in their listings)
- Credit cards ( including MasterCard, Visa), Debit Cards ( Visa, Electron, Maestro) and bank electronic payments
Sellers may not allow:
- Buyers to mail cash
- Payment through online payment methods not specifically permitted in this policy
- Who can sell on oodlique
- Crafts people
- Unique Gift Manufacturers
- Who CANNOT sell on oodlique.com
- Bulk product manufacturers
- International Chains
We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We oodlique reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 14 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.